Galaxy Express is another Android smartphone by Samsung featuring 4.5 inch HD display. It will also come with Android v4.1, i.e. Android Jellybean which is the newest operating system by Google. It will deliver excellent performance with its 4.5 inch HD display and Android v4.1. Samsung had recently launched the Samsung Galaxy grand with dual SIM support. Let us have a look at the specifications of the newest member to the ever growing Galaxy family of Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Express specifications:
Hardware, O.S, size of the smartphone:
- It consists of 1.2 GHz dual core processor mounted on Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset.
- Adreno 225 GPU for providing better quality graphics and high quality gaming.
- Has got dimensions of 132.5 x 69.4 x 9.1 mm and weighs approximately 135 grams.
- Runs on latest Android v4.1 Jellybean.
- Have proximity, gravity and accelerometer sensors.
Samsung Galaxy Express display size, type:
- It features a brilliant 4.5 inches SUPER AMOLED HD capacitive touch screen.
- This display has resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with pixel density of 205 and has 16 M colors.
- Supports multi-touch.
Samsung Galaxy Express connectivity options:
- It supports GSM mini SIM.
- The general 2G network has quad core frequency.
- You can browse internet through EDGE, GPRS on 2G networks.
- It also comes with 3G network.
- Along with it, you can also access super-fast internet through 4G/LTE connectivity included.
- Wi-Fi can also be used to access internet.
- You may also use the Express smartphone for Wi-Fi tethering.
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2Dp, EDR, micro USB v2.0 port and NFC has been provided for transferring data to and fro from the device.
- Samsung chat on mobile service included.
- S beam.
- Includes all Google services like Google maps, Google Search, Gmail, Google play books, Google play store, Google navigations and more.
- GPS provided for navigation.
Samsung Galaxy Express Camera features:
- It has main camera of 5.0 megapixels with auto focus and LED flash.
- You can capture images of 2592 x 1944 pixels and can also be used as a camcorder to record 720p HD videos.
- It also has a secondary camera of 1.3 megapixels for video calling and internet calling. This camera is also capable of recording 720p HD videos.
Samsung Galaxy Express memory options:
- This smartphone has in built memory of 8 GB, of which 5 GB is available to user and has 1 GB of RAM.
- The micro SD card slot is provided to expand memory up to 32 GB.
Samsung Galaxy Express battery specifications:
This smartphone has 2000 mAh battery of Lithium ion polymers. This battery can provide stand by time of up to 312 hours and talk time of maximum 14 hours. However, actual talk time depends on user’s usage type. The battery will drain down if you are using Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi hotspot.
Samsung Galaxy Express price in India, US, availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Express is not available yet. There is no official word on its pricing. The expected price of Express is around 20,000 rupees. In same price range, you may also consider Samsung galaxy grand, which is Android smartphone with dual SIM and same configurations.
Like us on Facebook to receive updates about this smartphone.
Image source: samsungmobilepress.com